Boys Team Email List
XCStats.com is our resource for Communication and record keeping
The coaches utilize XCStats to plan races, communicate goals, provide a discussion forum, and evaluate performance.
Registration is mandatory for all runners
1. How to Create an Account: Parents do not register separately – they are registered by their athlete in this process.
If you are creating a new account, please have your parents email addresses handy. Athlete Registration Process
If you have already created an account on XCStats, you only need to login to assure that you have added your parent’s addresses.
- Click HERE to be directed to our schools XCStats Home Page
- From there, you will enter our registration code in this form.
OUR REGISTRATION CODE IS mustangs@14.
- You now will see the registration form! The form displays different options depending on your selections. Follow though the questions, entering the information requested, including your parents names and email addresses. Please note that the same email address cannot be used for both athlete and parent. If in doubt on the question “Have Results in XCStats?”, enter Yes, then scan the pulldown list for your name. If not there, select No.
- After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive it, check you spam folder. Also, add “xcstats.com” as a safe sender in your spam filter.
- Click on the link within that email to activate your account. Parents will also be sent an email to activate their accounts. This email will also contain a parent password which can be changed once they login. If you have any problems ask Coach Clemons.